1. Chest circumference measured at the level of the armpits of the outermost points of the chest and shoulder blades.
2. Waist is measured at the waist, but in the pursuit of lower costs result not pull it strongly.
3. Circumference of the hips is measured at the level of the most projecting point of the buttocks. At a distance of 16-20 cm from the waist (or at the lower edges of the product if it is above
the traditional line thighs).
4. The width of the shoulder measured from the highest point of the shoulder (at the base of the neck) to the junction of the shoulder with his hand.
5. Sleeve length is measured with the elbow slightly bent. The length is taken from the shoulder joint through the elbow to the wrist.